The Best Way of Setting up an Air Compressor to Your Nail Gun
The Best Way of Setting up an Air Compressor to Your Nail….
Every DIY enthusiast is always looking forward having the best tools to accomplish their projects. Owning a best nail gun is very useful to save time and energy when performing a work, also an air compressed operating nail gun is cheaper and allows a heavier amount of work because it is very light and you can have a faster rhythm.
Pneumatic nail guns are the favorites of professional contractors, and despite using this tool can seem kind of intimidating, it is pretty easy to use.
Pneumatic nail guns need an air compressor to be used, and a rubber or plastic hose that connects the gun with the compressor with enough length to make sure you will reach the surfaces you will work with, it is very important the connection is well done so you can have the correct air pressure.
The pressure generated by the compressor is controllable, it is necessary you set it up somewhere between the minimum and the maximum for the nail gun you have, it is usually around 100 or 120 PSI but you should always check the manual of instructions.
If you want to have the ease of nailing with just the pull of a trigger, you must connect your nail gun to the air compressor like this:
You will need the following materials:
- Air Compressor.
- Pneumatic Nail Gun.
- An Air Hose.
- Teflon Tape.
- Wrap with Teflon tape the outlet of the compressor, attach a coupler and with the help of a plier get it tight, the Teflon will prevent the air from leaking and the measure of the air pressure of the tool will be more precise, make sure for every attachment you use Teflon tape.
- Attach a female sleeve coupler to one end of the hose and a female plug to the other. Tight the attachments with the pliers.
- In the nail gun, screw a male plug if it does not come with one attached already.
- Turn on the air compressor and set the right pressure, usually the gauge you will have to look at is the one closer to your hose, that is the pressure that will go to your tool, once you do it you can attach the hose to the compressor and the tool and get ready to work.
- In order to prevent corrosion of your air compressor, always after finishing your work, make sure to drain the air out of the hose turning the regulator knob all the way to the side it releases the air, and the condensation water from the tank can be released loosening the screw that often comes on the bottom of the tank.
You see, it was very simple steps to use this amazing tool that will avoid you destroy your hands with an inefficient hammer and you will not spend an eternity doing your projects. Additionally, you may keep The best garbage disposal, to dispose of garbage in your workshop. The most important thing of this is you always check the safety features on your manufacturers manual, they could be different for a particular nail gun. Get the best use of our nail gun safely.